– 2 Cups of Raw Almonds
– ½ Cup of Dates
– ½ Cup of Shredded Coconut
– 3 Cups Cashews (Soaked for an hour.)
– ¾ Honey
– ¾ Cup of Raw Coconut Oil
– ¾ Lime Juice
– 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Extract (alcohol free)
Any fruit of choice, such as strawberries or raspberries.
1. Place shredded coconut on the bottom of an eight inch pan.
2. Place raw almonds and dates in a food processor until the mix resembles a paste-like consistency.
3. Press the crust into the pan.
1. Place cashews, honey, coconut oil, lime juice and vanilla extract into blender.
2. Blend until mix is a smooth consistency.
3. Pour filling mixture over crust and place in the freezer.
1. Blend a bag of frozen fruit (size depending on one’s preference for amount of topping).
2. Pour topping over the cheesecake and return to freezer until the until dish is frozen.
To serve: Defrost in the refrigerator approximately one hour prior to serving.